Thursday, August 14, 2008

A weekend with T.






Tianna is my cousins daughter. She is a fabulous little girl. I was in the room when she was born and I remember thinking, oh my God, Jamie has a daughter!

Jaime and I were bffs growing up, unfortunatly we grown apart a bit over the years, but I see so much in her of Tianna.

T is 4, its amazing how much shes grown. She doesnt look like a little baby anymore, but now a young lady. Once a month E and I watch T for the weekend. Some months she comes twice and its always a treat for us, and I think she enjoys it too.

Last week, E and I had a heartbreaking event happen, and we were very sad. Having T come brightened our moods tremendously.


So Saturday morning, we picked her up and had a picnic at South Park with E's brothers daughter Aleda. Shes a cutie too. And the got along famously. Which is nice. We will see how well they get along 10 years from now!

No comments: