Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So did Aubrey get kicked out?

I love Making with the Band. I remember watching Da Band in college ( the second season) and it was hilarious. So, when Puff ( love how we are on a first name basis) was making a girl band, I was like sweet! I was so excited.

So, I have to tell you that I loved Aubrey from the get, in fact, I brought several pictures of her to highlighting appointments a few years ago. Shes raw talent. She can sing and dance, and shes hot. So she was instant favorite. So after like 3 seasons, Puff finally made the band and of course, Aubrey was in it. Their first CD is great, its not the Beatles or anything but its pretty good. I requested "Showstopper" at my wedding. I love Danity Kane.

When Christina Augilera came to the 'Burgh on her Back to Basics tour I excited to find out that DK was the opening act. So were the Pussycat dolls, but they are okay. They were awesome.....

fast forward a year and have...how can Aubrey be leaving? Its not the same without her.

Team Aubrey!

No comments: