Saturday, August 15, 2009

*The Purse of the Month*

This is a new blog feature I want to do, a new purse once a month, LOL. Too some that may seem excessive but I like to diversify my bags. Also, when it comes to dressing Im pretty classic in my style, I love lots of plain, well cut clothes, thus, I like my accessories to stand out. Theres wine of the month clubs, pie of the month clubs, so why not bag of the month clubs?

This month, from Valentino's Fall collection:
Black Patent Leather Historie with gold hardware.
And its a great bag, I wore it to a recent job interview, wonder if it will bring me luck? The thing I love most about this bag is the shape and the braided detail. To some this bag may be trendy but to me, its a classic. I dream of pairing it in the fall with some dark wash flaired jeans, a long white tee and a cute cropped jacket or a long cardigan, straight leg jeans and some fab boots. Or a navy blue top, gray pants and some patent leather revas.
I wonder whats in the bag ( hahahaha) for September

No comments: