Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Where have you been?

Surviving ( barely) my first year of being a working mama.
 Being a working Mother is like belonging to an elite club of woman who just have the ability to get shit done. Its hard and it has its ips amd dpwms but for the most part Im doing the damn thing.

My little man is the love of my life. I love this little boy more then words can express and I thank God every day for him. He and my husband are mu world. And Im so blessed.

I go to work everyday - I'm a Quality Control Analyst which is very challenged and I love that I'm constantly pushing myself. I am also a Stella and Dot Stylist, which allows me to be creative and play dress up.

But I have a long way to go, I've recently turned 30 and I have 180 lbs. to lose. I'm not being the best version of me

But Ive got the best reason to be. So I'm just going to pick up right where I left off.....

1 comment:

Sara said...

Be your best self, always!