Friday, October 9, 2009

Accesorizing 101

I am have a rather conservative sense of style when it comes to my clothes. I like clothes that fit well, are versatile and can go from season to season.  However when it comes to my accessories I tend to go crazy. I love my big shoes, I love my big bags and my most recent love affair........costume jewelery.

Mind  you, growing up my mom and my aunts were big into thier gaudy gold chains and diamonds. What can I say, we are Italian. But thank goodness the Carmela Soprano gene didnt go to me. I only ever wear my wedding ring, watch and diamond studs.

Since I am not working and I am a professional student, my dress code has been rather casual, and albeit just fun. Ive been experimenting with costume jewlery.....I am nervous about the ensamble I have pulled together for a wedding in a few weeks.

Im wearing this dress



and I plan on accesorizing with:



( yes I know my nails need filled......)

as far as shoes go, Im thinking black suede peep toe Loubies ( it is fall after all) and a clutch of some sort.

What do you think?

No comments: