Friday, October 9, 2009

Purse of the Month

So I totally skipped September. I should win the award for worst blogger 2009.  This month's purse is the winner for three reasons:

1. Its the perfect color, its a mixture of blue and gray. Im totally loving everything and anything blue and gray, and while Im not a fan of logo bags, this is a small clutch that logo is okay. I've used it as a clutch and as a mini purse in tote and its great. I love the shine the C's have on them.
2.  I'm loving Coach's new look. In recent yearsespecially with all the knock of goach bags out there, Coach has temporarily lost its luster, but In the past year or  so they really stepped it up with some fresh and chic looks, and you really cant argue with  the quality of Coach leather. Its fantabulous.
3. And lastly, this was a gift from my mentor and friend at my old Company.  She gave it to me on my second to last day and its really special to me......it reminds me to go forward, and I love it.


so here she is:

No comments: