Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What I did during my lunch today....

I am an equal oppurnity shoe buyer. Per Se. My shoe collection is filled with shoes from Aldo's, Jessica Simpson brand shoes, I own 2 pairs of Jimmy Choos and my beloved Louboutins. I have about 6 pairs. You also find right next to the Loubies, my Target *or Tar-Jay* shoes which are suprsing comfortable. My most comfy pairs though believe it or not are from Banana Rebublic. Well made and classic design.  Who would have thought.  Once we finish our bathroom and closet renovation Id like to post pics of my organizing skills. But those my friends are not my favorite.

My favorite shoes are my Tory Burch Revas. You honestly can dress them up at work...black pants, fitted top and a cute cardi or structured blazer if you cant manage in heels all day. Or, and my favorite way to wear them is to dress them down. The smooth leather just completes a tee, jeans and a scarf or even leggings and a long tunic and a great bag. They are one of the better investment shoes because they are so versitile. Also, if you like to wear them during your communte they are so thin that you can easily through them into the bag.  

So Yay to lunches spent shopping.!

1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

OK, so find me some nude heels in a 3" or less height. Peep toe or sling back preferred, no ankle straps. $100 or less. Thanks. :)