Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hair Apparent

Hair. Its all about the Hair. Some say its all about the eyes, but really its all about the hair. Secretly I judge people on the hair. Not like good person, bad person, douchelord, etc. However you can tell alot about a person from their hair.  Today I had a hair appointment for highlights and a cut, so this morning I spent sometime browsing my favorite hair idols. Today was more of a maintenance visit but I did do something a bit different.....
That said here are a few of my hair idols.....

Jessica Simpson...I love JS, I love her style, I LOVE  her shoes and I was a big fan of the Newlyweds. On a side note, she totally wears her heart on her sleeve and you can always tell by her look when shes happy or sad. Here are a few of my fave JS looks:

Short or long girl got the bombshell thing down when she wants too...

When it comes to brunettes....I have two heads of hair that Im totally lusting over.

Cheryl Cole, who I had no idea who she was until I saw her on Perez Hilton  and she is a Brit import who is on her way to hitting it big here. I'm not surprised because her is lush. lush. lush.
Another Celeb Crush of mine ( and who I can dedicate a whole post too ( My style icon - seriously) Kim Kardashian. She went blond briefly after her breakup with Reggie Bush, and it was not my favorite but she rocked it,because lets face it. She can rock anything.


And well what did I end up with today? I got some bangs and I'm on the fence about it. Lets put it this way, its very country chic. Not Country Strong, Gwenyth Paltrow rocking Versace at the CMA's country chic. But a Carrie Underwood meets Jerseylicious type chic think this:


And I just want to add, that I think Carrie is lovely, I really do. Her hairstyle is all her own but its not working for me.  So I have some experimenting to do before I post some pics.

Bisou Bisou

No comments: